With kids’ hectic schedules, from sports practices to music lessons to play dates, MyChart takes away the stress of managing children’s health care so families have one less thing to worry about.
MyChart has several features to help parents manage appointments, putting the power back in their hands — where it should be.
Schedule an appointment online
Direct scheduling is now available for well visits and sports physicals at Akron Children’s Hospital Pediatrics (ACHP), as well as follow-up rheumatology visits.
Every ACHP provider the child has seen in the last 2 years will be an option for direct scheduling, but it’s strongly suggested users choose the child’s primary care provider. Look for other departments to offer direct scheduling in the coming months.
It’s quick and easy, and it’s available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for families’ convenience, as opposed to waiting for open office hours. MyChart is accessible from any computer with Internet access and is completely secure.
Parents can log into MyChart to cancel or confirm upcoming appointments, and they also will receive automatic reminders for them.
Get started: How to direct schedule appointments
- Log in to mychart.akronchildrens.org. Then, click on the patient’s name for which you’re scheduling an appointment.
- Select the “Schedule an Appointment” icon. Then, select the reason for your visit and hit “continue.”
- Choose the physician you’d like to schedule the appointment with and click “continue.”
- Review the pre-visit summary and hit “continue.”
- Search for your preferred dates and times and click “continue.”
- Select the preferred appointment and hit “continue.”
- Preview your appointment details, enter appointment comments if necessary and click “Make Appointment” to confirm your appointment.
More appointment tools
In addition to direct scheduling, families have the ability to view past and future appointments, and review after-visit summaries. Users can view, download or transmit these health summaries to share with other physicians or specialists, track their progress, analyze trends or keep track of immunizations, and more. (Note: Adult-to-teen proxies do not have access to some of this functionality.)
For questions about direct scheduling or MyChart in general, call 330-543-4400 or email email@example.com.