Are you on password overload?
A new feature in MyChart, called MyChartCentral, might be just what the doctor ordered.
MyChartCentral now offers families a central access point to their MyChart accounts, using a single username and password. After linking their MyChart accounts, parents can easily navigate from one account to another, regardless of the health system.
MyChartCentral also enables families to access Lucy, a personal health diary where you can enter and organize all of your medical information, regardless of where it came from. If a family moves, their insurance changes or they simply change doctors, Lucy will follow them since it’s independent from any organization.
With Lucy, families can manually enter health information, upload records from other organizations and synchronize their health information from all of their linked MyChart accounts.
Get started: How to sign up for MyChartCentral and Lucy
- Log on to mychart.akronchildrens.org.
- Under My Medical Record, click MyChartCentral.
- Follow the instructions to sign up, and then click Link Me Up with Lucy and MyChartCentral.
- On the MyChartCentral page, click Create a New Account.
- Complete the steps on the following screens.
- Check your email for an activation message and then follow the activation link to get started.
Once you’re signed up, you can access MyChartCentral at www.mychartcentral.com or mychart.akronchildrens.org. For further questions about MyChartCentral, call 330-543-4400 or email email@example.com.