This five-ingredient dessert from Parents magazine is made with protein-rich Greek yogurt.
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat Greek vanilla yogurt, drained in cheesecloth or fine-mesh strainer over a bowl overnight in the refrigerator.
- 1 tablespoon honey, plus more to taste
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 10 ounces frozen strawberries
- Place the strained yogurt in a large bowl. Add the honey, orange juice and vanilla and stir well to combine.
- Place the strawberries in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
- Using a spatula fold in the pureed strawberries, creating swirls. Taste for sweetness, adding more honey if desired. Divide the mixture between 4 glasses or bowls. Top with a berry slice and serve.
Makes 4 servings. Prep time: 20 minutes.