3. When you donate special, edible treats, we feel so special and appreciated. Thank you to everyone who has helped feed our front-line caregivers and essential staff throughout the last 6 weeks.
4. Clinical and lab employees have been preparing to wear N95 masks by shaving off their beards and goatees to create a good seal. We appreciate their willingness to part ways and are certain the new look will grow on them.
5. We are proud of our medical laboratory professionals and pathologists who play a vital role in health care and patient advocacy every day and especially during the #COVID-19 pandemic.
7. What were you doing 20 years ago? This was the day Nikki (Johnson) Myers got a second chance at life with a bone marrow transplant. She was battling acute myeloid leukemia (AML) for the second time.
8. In 2019, our more than 1,600 volunteers donated more than 29,000 hours of their selfless time at our Akron and Beeghly campuses. As we celebrate National Volunteers Week, we look forward to their safe return following the COVID-19 pandemic.
9. We are proud of our team for modeling the way. #SocialDistancing. Thanks to Governor Mike DeWine for the shout out!