3. We saluted our employees who are here when the kids need them, including holiday weekends. Thank you to our hardworking employees for all they do, 24/7, 365 days a year.
4. For Kelly Musick, the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) is more than where she works. The clinical coordinator at Akron Children’s has the unique perspective of being both an employee and a patient family.
5. We congratulated our neuromuscular program for becoming a Certified Duchenne Care Center Program by Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy.
The center is one of only 30 that have been certified nationwide.
8. As the Virtual FirstEnergy Akron Marathon, Half Marathon & Team Relay neared the kick off of its virtual races, we placed a spotlight on past heroes who helped bring spirit and inspiration to the race route since “hero zones” debuted at the race in 2016.
9. Thanks to your generosity, $215,794 was raised for Akron Children’s Hospital Mahoning Valley at this year’s Miracles & Promises Radiothon!