3. After years dealing with mystery symptoms like headaches and a racing heart rate, Elyza Bolanz was finally diagnosed with POTS, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome, a type of dysautonomia disorder. We shared her story in recognition of Dysautonomia Awareness Month.
4. With the help of Suntrol Window Film and American National Skyline, Inc., a crew of superheroes made their way to the hospital for a socially-distanced visit with patients.
7. During Respiratory Care Week, we honored and celebrated our amazing respiratory therapists at Akron Children’s Hospital.
8. For Kolt Codner, 26 is an important number. In October, he ran 26.2 miles in laps around Akron Children’s Hospital to support his son, Andrew, who is fighting leukemia and faces 26 more months of treatment.
9. We first introduced you to the heart-warming Gino Russ in 2018. Today, like all of us, Gino has made some adjustments to his day-to-day routines, but they haven’t kept him from thriving and growing more independent by the day.