4. Although Nehemiah was born with a brain bleed and a hole in his heart – and faced seizures and a cerebral palsy diagnosis during his stay in our NICU, his mom, Leslie, says this resilient 13-year-old now has his sights set on high school and college.
5. We celebrated Advanced Practice Provider (APP) Week, recognizing the contributions of each APRN discipline and PA group, including our CRNAs, CNSs, CNPs, and PAs.
6. We celebrated Family Centered Care Week, honoring the role parents play on their child’s health care team.
8. Born without ears, known as bilateral atresia microtia, Elijah began wearing bone-anchored hearing aids at 3 1/2 months. Now 8 years old, Elijah has gone on to talking and listening like anyone else his age.
9. Since starting classic ballet training at age 4, Annabelle Mighton was no stranger to aches and pains, but by the age of 14, she had dislocated her knee several times, and was diagnosed with a condition called patellar instability and loose jointedness.